Stephanie Harlowe is using Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book to slander Woody Allen.
As fewer and fewer people believe Dylan Farrow’s false sexual abuse allegation, some people try new lies to slander Woody Allen. One way is to claim that Woody Allen was friends with Epstein.
Even if it was true, it wouldn’t make Woody Allen guilty of anything. But it’s a lie supported by others lies.
According to Wikipedia, Jeffrey Edward Epstein (January 20, 1953 – August 10, 2019) was an American financier, philanthropist, and sex offender. He began his professional life as a teacher but then switched to the banking and finance sector in various roles, working at Bear Stearns before forming his own firm. He developed an elite social circle and procured many women, including underage girls, who were then sexually abused by Epstein and some of his contacts.
Little Saint James, Epstein’s Private Island
Little Saint James is a private island of the United States Virgin Islands, off the coast of St. Thomas, and belongs to the subdistrict East End, Saint Thomas. The 70–78 acres (28–32 ha) island was owned by Jeffrey Epstein from 1998 until his 2019 death.
During Epstein’s ownership, the island acquired local nicknames such as “Island of Sin” and “Pedophile Island,” as it was alleged to be a location where sexual abuse of underage girls occurred.
Epstein’s Private Boeing 727, the Lolita Express
Epstein owned a private Boeing 727 jet, nicknamed the Lolita Express, and traveled in it frequently, logging “600 flying hours a year … usually with guests on board”. The jet got its nickname the Lolita Express from the locals in the Virgin Islands, because of its apparent frequent arrival with underage teenage girls to Little Saint James.
Epstein’s Little Black Book
Epstein’s address book – Little Black Book – included the home phone numbers of billionaires, Wall Street titans, Hollywood icons and top-tier athletes. It also included an array of everyday people whose lives intersected with the late accused pedophile financier and his muse.
Being in the Little Black Book doesn’t mean the listed person did anything wrong. Except for people like Stephanie Harlowe.
Stephanie Harlowe’s Lies and Forgotten Facts
According to Famous Birthday, Stephanie Harlowe is a YouTube content creator who rose to fame publishing videos about true crime stories, unsolved mysteries, and dark local histories. She has gone on to amass a fanbase of more than 270,000 subscribers on the platform.
Coffee and Lies Time: Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book
On June 24, 2020, Stephanie Harlowe published on her Youtube channel the video Coffee and Crime Time: Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book.
From 8:20 to 12:17, Harlowe is using the video to slander Woody Allen: while she’s lying on purpose she also “forget” to mention some true facts.
Woody Allen’s Name is NOT in the Little Black Book
Harlowe says in the video that Woody Allen’s name is present in the Little Black Book.
“Number 1: Woody Allen. I mean: Is anyone surprise? Not only did Epstein have Woody Allen number in his Little Black Book…”
As we’ve already noticed, being in the book doesn’t mean the listed person did anything wrong, but…
Many people have commented on the video, giving the link to the Little Black Book source: Stephanie Harlowe has masked all their comments.
Bechet Allen is NOT Soon-Yi Previn
It’s not enough for Stephanie Harlowe to lie about the Little Black Book: she has also used a picture of Woody Allen with his adopted daughter Bechet Allen and is not ashamed to claim that the little girl is Soon-Yi Previn.
Again, Stephanie Harlowe has masked all the comments denouncing her lie.
Dylan Farrow Opportunist Tears are NOT the Truth
Harlowe is using Dylan Farrow’s tears during her interview with CBS to convince her subscribers that Woody Allen has abused her 7 years old adopted daughter: if Harlowe doesn’t like true facts she loves false emotions.
Without surprise, Harlowe “forgot” to mention that two investigations, by two independent teams of experts – Connecticut, New York – on sexual abuse have found Dylan Farrow no credible and have unambiguously cleared Woody Allen.
She also “forgot” – again! – to mention that Moses Farrow was present on August 4, 1992, and has confirmed that Woody Allen didn’t abuse his sister Dylan Farrow.
All Stephanie Harlowe Lies
Proven lies or totally unsupported claims in Stephanie’s fragment about Woody Allen:
- Woody Allen is in Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book.
- Woody Allen and Jeffrey Epstein were often photographed together.
- Babi Engelhardt was Woody Allen’s lover at age 16 and they slept together.
- Woody Allen’s wife, Soon-Yi Previn, was basically raised by Allen himself.
- While talking about Soon-Yi as a ‘young girl’, the video shows a picture of Woody and a young girl. The young girl is not Soon-Yi, but Woody and Soon-Yi adopted daughter, Bechet Allen (born 1999).
- Soon-Yi said that Allen was like a father to her.
All Stephanie Harlowe Hides
Highly relevant information that Stephanie has totally left out of her fragment:
- Mia’s/Dylan’s allegation was thoroughly investigated. Four out of four child abuse expert instances did not find it credible. Two independent abuse centers concluded, in no uncertain terms, that Dylan had not been abused.
- The prosecutor agreed with custody Judge Wilk that the allegation was unfit for prosecution, as all investigations exonerated Allen, and any trial was sure to fail. Also, Mia Farrow agreed to not prosecute.
- The expert hired by Mia and her own attorney did not support the allegation. The expert called the evidence ‘non-conclusive’ and claimed that Mia may have deliberately influenced her daughter in telling about the abuse.
- The witnesses accounts (Mia’s nanny’s) do not add up. One nanny testified that Mia had pressurized them to ‘go along’, that Mia’s son had told her Mia had made it up, and that Mia had ‘set the stage’ for the abuse allegation and appeared ‘happy for herself’ when Dylan had finally told a doctor about the ‘abuse’.
- Mia’s therapist has testified that Mia had been desperate and threatening in the days before the ‘abuse’ allegation. So much so, that the therapist had warned Allen for his safety. The therapist did not understand Mia being calm and controlled after the alleged ‘abuse’ of her daughter.
- Dylan’s older brother Moses has claimed already back in 1992, and still today (Moses Farrow: A Son Speaks Out), that Mia had made up the allegation, and that Woody could never have abused Dylan, as he was a live witness who never let them out of his sight, as he was instructed to do by Mia.
Why was Woody Allen Seen Leaving Epstein’s Mansion?
He was invited by the publicist Peggy Siegal, perhaps the city’s most prominent professional hostess. Ms. Siegal threw the dinner party at Mr. Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion for Prince Andrew, giving Ms. Couric, Mr. Stephanopoulos, Chelsea Handler and others a chance to speak to a member of the royal family a few months before the much-anticipated wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Ms. Siegal had not emphasized who was hosting, several guests recalled. “The invitation was positioned as, ‘Do you want to have dinner with Prince Andrew?’” Ms. Siegal said. Mr. Epstein did not speak much. Dr. Andersson-Dubin was there, but others said they barely knew who Mr. Epstein was or what he had been convicted of. – NYT, July 13, 2019
Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn left early, in broad daylight.